Saturday, November 3, 2012

Introduction / Waiting to Apply

Hello, everyone! This is my blog about my experience with the Disney College Program at Walt Disney World with the role of Character Attendant in Spring 2015.


Below is my video introduction to who I was and where I was in my life when I decided I was going to apply for the DCP again.

The date of the video is September 1, 2014.

Hope you enjoy and have a magical day!



///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello, everyone! My name is Molly Johnson, and this is my blog about my experience with the Disney College Program at Walt Disney World with the role of Attractions in Spring 2013.

I'm starting this blog a little late in my experience, but late is better than never, and I think this could still be helpful to future Disney College Program (DCP) hopefuls.

Below is my video introduction to who I was and where I was in my life when I decided I was going to apply for the DCP.
The date of the video is August 28, 2012.

So, I guess my journey starts there. 

Hope you enjoy and have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment