Monday, July 29, 2013

My Review of Housing

Now that I'm not living there anymore, I don't mind sharing that I lived in apt 24101 inside Chatham with three other young ladies.  I thought our apartment was nice enough (especially when I compared and contrasted with apartments in Vista Way and Patterson). When it comes to money, the more roommates, the less you pay a week. However, in general it seemed that prices to live in housing (from more expensive to less expensive) were: Patterson>Chatham>Vista Way. And if I were to rate the quality of the housing, it would be: Vista Way<Chatham<Patterson. Although in my opinion, the quality gap between Vista Way and Chatham is much bigger than the quality gap between Chatham and Patterson.

As far as roommates go, we all got along and only made each other's programs better. I definitely suggest getting to know your roommates before you start your program if you can.  

If you want to know more about housing information and what is included and will be provided for you, then go to my other blog post titled "Housing and Roommates." I posted it on December 9, 2012, so having now DONE the program myself I went back to that post - reread it - and beyond only a few unimportant details, the information is still accurate (to the date of this post anyway). 

I also only took the bus to work a couple times, so I drove my car the rest of the time. I personally loved having my own car to drive everywhere because it saved so much time compared to taking the buses anywhere. Anyway, here are pictures I took on the day I moved out. Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions regarding what it was like living in Chatham!









No comments:

Post a Comment