Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rough Draft Bucket List (2012)


  • Go to both of the water parks and ride everything in them
  • Go and visit every resort hotel on property
  • Find the paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island (?)
  • Find ALL the hidden mickeys…maybe…
  • Have a dole whip
  • Do the “Disney Challenge”
  • Visit everything in Downtown Disney
  • Rides ALL rides in the 4 theme parks
  • Eat at every country in Epcot
  • Get a hat with my name on it
  • Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Go to Universal Studios
  • The Kitchen Sink - Disney’s Beach Club Resort dessert 
  • Ride a trolley on Main Street (?)
  • Get my hair cut on Main Street
  • Somehow go into the Utilidors
  • Go bowling at Splitsville in Downtown Disney
  •  Have lunch with an Imagineer

I know once I get down there, I'm going to add a ton of things to this list. But for now, this is my Bucket List. I can't wait to get down there and experience everything! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment