Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Hire Portal


The next thing you should expect in your e-mail is the"New Hire Portal Instructions" e-mail, which I received on December 1st:






























































Then you will get the "New Hire Portal Information" e-mail almost immediately after the previous one mentioned:









This "portal" is where you will fill out a ton of forms, read a ton of guidelines, and create an "e-signature." There were over 16 forms and guideline booklets to read through, which includes completing your I-9 and W4. All the forms have a "Pending" status until you read and submit each one, so my understanding is that once you see "Completed" next to the form, you're good to go! I used Google Chrome for all the documents except for the I-9. I had trouble submitting that one, but after asking about it on a DCP facebook group, someone told me to use Internet Explorer and it should work. I did, and they were right! 























So, right now, all my paperwork is done! The only thing I need to bring with me is a driver's license, Social Security card, and proof of insurance for the car I'm driving and keeping during the program. Hope this is helpful for you! Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment